TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions describe each other’s rights. We think it is important that everyone goes home happy, even if there is an issue. There is a solution for everything!
Article 1: Definitions
Member: The consumer who has concluded an agreement with the Boutique Gym LUCIE.
Boutique Gym: The building, named LUCIE, where facilities are offered to the member. Location: Weena 101-103, Rotterdam. It concerns a private company registered in the trade register under number; 74296310.
App: The application used by LUCIE to log in, find information and process payments.
Membership: the membership that the member agrees on with LUCIE
Article 2: General
1. Every member of LUCIE is obliged to take note of the general terms and conditions and must adhere to the house rules.
2. LUCIE can change and / or supplement the general terms and conditions. The members can read this on the website.
Article 3 The offer
1. LUCIE gives a description of the type of membership on the website. The offer is valid for the specified period given by LUCIE.
Article 4 Membership
1. Your membership is valid when you accept the agreement via the app.
2. LUCIE may refuse members during a member stop or when behaviour and / or expressions are not in line with the norms and values within LUCIE’s business operations.
3. A member has a 14-day cooling-off period after acceptance of the agreement. He / she can then revoke the agreement free of charge, but does pay for the services already purchased. If a member cancels within the cooling-off period, the welcome gift must be returned.
4. The membership is personal, the member receives an access pass. If the pass is lost, the member pays 10 euros for a new pass.
5. If a member wishes to switch membership (where the new membership price is the same or higher), it is possible to switch starting from the next payment period.
6. A member must be at least 15 years of age or older to become a member of LUCIE. Members who are between 15 and 18 years old need permission from a parent or guardian.
7. The member must notify LUCIE of any changes in the personal details via the app.
8. Misconduct, violation of house rules and non-payment gives LUCIE the right to deny the member access to the Boutique Gym. LUCIE does not reimburse the remaining amount of the subscription in these cases.
Article 5: Duration and termination
1. The membership has different subscription periods:
Group lessons; day pass (1 day), fixed (1 year) and flexible (can be cancelled in 4 weeks).
Day pass: access to the Boutique gym on 1 day, no cancellation period
Fixed: after 1 year, a member can cancel monthly on the desired day via this link. The cancellation period is 30 days.
Flexible: after 1 month a member can cancel via this link on any desired day. The cancellation period is 30 days.
Membership agreement will be recorded and invoiced per period of four (4) weeks;
Personal training (hourly and 10 sessions)
Per hour; access to the personal training spaces for a duration of 1 hour, no cancellation period
10 session punch card; access to the personal training spaces for a duration of 10 x 1 hour, no cancellation period
1. If the member does not terminate the agreement after the term of the agreement, the agreement will continue for an indefinite period of time.
2. The member may terminate the agreement with a 30-day cancellation period during the agreement if:
• the member can prove that he / she has a different home address (outside a radius of 60 kilometres).
• the member has a demonstrable (by means of a medical statement) injury or illness and it has become impossible to use the facilities.
Article 6: Access and opening times
1. LUCIE’s facilities (with the exception of the reception and lounge) are exclusively accessible to members. LUCIE reserves the right to deny a member access to the facilities.
2. A member must record each visit to the facilities (large training room and personal training rooms) at LUCIE by scanning their access pass.
3. An access pass is personal and non-transferable.
4. The facilities and group lessons at LUCIE are accessible during opening times as shown from time to time on www.joinlucie.com
5. LUCIE has the right to make interim changes to the timetable, facilities and opening times. In the event of an instructor’s illness, LUCIE always tries to arrange a replacement or a catch-up moment.
6. LUCIE works with a registration system for lessons. The member uses the app to sign up for the lesson offered. If the member does not sign up, LUCIE does not guarantee participation in the class in question.
7. If the member wants to cancel participation, this can be done up to 6 hours before the class starts.
Article 7: Contribution
1. LUCIE uses a registration fee of maximum 10 euros. This will be charged again upon re-registration.
2. Payment goes via direct debit, 1 month in advance.
3. In the event of late payment, the member has 2 weeks to pay the amount due. LUCIE informs the member of the late payment via the app. If the amount due is still not paid after the warning, LUCIE has the right to cancel the agreement with the member. See also Article 4.7. Or LUCIE can enlist a collection agency.
1. LUCIE can change the contribution during the registration period. LUCIE announces this within 4 weeks. In this case the member has the right to terminate the agreement within 4 weeks.
2. No rights can be derived from promotions or special offers afterwards.
Article 8: Excess and liability
1. Each member uses the facilities within the Boutique Gym at their own risk. LUCIE and its employees are not liable for harmful consequences or injuries sustained while using the facilities.
2. The member is liable for the damage he / she has caused to the property of LUCIE.
3. LUCIE is not liable for loss or theft of property within the Boutique Gym.
Article 9: Complaints
1. The member must submit the complaint to LUCIE within four weeks of discovery. For this he / she can send an e-mail to: email@example.com
2. LUCIE will deal with the submitted complaint within four weeks (after receipt).
3. If LUCIE and the member cannot resolve the complaint, the member can turn to the disputes committee.
4. All disputes arising as a result of the agreement between the member and LUCIE will be settled by the competent court in Rotterdam.
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT:
1. We want to know who’s inside. Therefore always take your fitness pass with you.
2. LUCIE loves the healthy stuff: so no cigarettes, liquor, drugs or doping.
3. Store your belongings in a locker. We are not liable for theft or loss.
4. Consider the person after you: leave the showers and toilets clean.
5. Use indoor sports shoes in the training rooms: nice and clean.
6. LUCIE hates mess: put things back in the same place.